Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, i know the Camaro will be a rocket out of the box, but what do you plan on doing to it within the first year?

I plan on doing a cut out exhaust, long tube headers, engine bay dress up :)

but my project will be to set it up for a whipple blower :roxor: once u go blown u never go NA

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
No mods. for me! ;) My plan is to wait awhile after it goes on sale, and then order the "top dog". :cool:

My SS is payed off, and seeing as I plan on keeping it as well, if I want to continue to "mod." anything, it'll be my current SS. ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
ill be lucky to make the payments.... so no modding here, the 86 will actually receive less attention once i have one, but its already baddd asssssssssss so im not worried

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
I'll do typical cai, exhuast, etc. as soon as i get her. Then i'll have to decide between the bottle or a roots-type blower.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll do typical cai, exhuast, etc. as soon as i get her. Then i'll have to decide between the bottle or a roots-type blower.

roots-type blower???

Hope to start the engine project in '07. LSX block low comp twin turbo. If tuning is unavailable for 5th gen. will go stand alone

twin turbo??? wow, you'll be lookin at some big money there...

·
Registered
35 Posts

roots-type blower???

Hope to start the engine project in '07. LSX block low comp twin turbo. If tuning is unavailable for 5th gen. will go stand alone

twin turbo??? wow, you'll be lookin at some big money there...

Not alot more than say an STS or maggie kit. Here is a link to my current project.
http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/ls1/us_gto.htm

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bone stock. Same thing I said when I bought my 99 SS. Ha ha, sure it will stay stock!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Typical bolt ons probably. I'll have my Z for racing, so it will just be a bad ass crusier.

·
8,984 Posts
Stock Black powdercoated wheels with a polished lip...

Twin turbo wih the typical bolt-ons, with everything "appearing" stock and understated.

I am not a bling type of person, especially on my fast cars.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts