Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the next Camaro Now magazine come out here in 2014? We don't have any fancy bookstores here in this town so sure wish we could just get a subscription but apparently they are in there "Infant Years" still. Michael here in South Boston, VA.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I believe it is suppose to come out 4/11/14.I will post up when they come out in my area.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
That would be appreciated ... I've been looking for an issue for a while ... figured they went belly up since they don't have a subscription

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any up-dates on this magazine, someone said it would be out 04/11/2014 but I've not seen it yet. Any where??? Michael in the big town of South Boston, Va.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Its out, I got a copy last week ... haven't gotten to reading it yet ... still beyond me on why we can't get a subscription to it.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got mine at the corner drugstore last week.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I don't understand why they don't go to a subscription service ... I guess they are still testing the water?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I havent found one here in Naples at all. I guess im gonna have to read my 5.0 magazine:lol::lol:
I shouldn't say this but you know we have to poke you ... does it come on a roll?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I shouldn't say this but you know we have to poke you ... does it come on a roll?

I suppose so but mine come in magazine form, easy to tear....ohh and easy to find unlike Camaro Now....:lol:

Im gonna look for it when I go home to Lexington, Ky in a couple of weeks, maybe I can find it in wally world up there.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
I suppose so but mine come in magazine form, easy to tear....ohh and easy to find unlike Camaro Now....:lol:

Im gonna look for it when I go home to Lexington, Ky in a couple of weeks, maybe I can find it in wally world up there.....

They come off the shelves on 6/13/14. (The shelves that have them, that is.) :lol:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I haven't been able to find it anywhere around this year.So I bought one off ebay a little pricey $12.00 shipped ,but sometime you have to pay if you want it.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I haven't been able to find it anywhere around this year.So I bought one off ebay a little pricey $12.00 shipped ,but sometime you have to pay if you want it.
I'd be willing to pay for a subscription, if they only would offer one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts