Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Was it promoting the new Christian Slater show? West Coast here, it has not aired yet.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Anyone have any links to this yet? I can't seem to find it. But I have to say, Chevrolet did a good job, getting the Camaro in to the Olympics. Did the Gumballers get any air time?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I have gone to NBC.com and cant find the picture !!!!!!!!!! if someone get link it please do. :patriot:
Click on this, and then click anywhere on the screen. After that, click on Edward in Black. Then click on photos near the top of the website, and Vwa-Lah! (that's how you spell it, right) there you go. It's only about 2 or 3 pictures, but **** they're good. Camaro looks great in Silver, BTW

And I just noticed the guy's name is Henry Drawde. And the (I guess his alter ego) other guy's name is Edward Yrneh. The same name, but spelled Backwards. Wicked.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sooo I can't find any of these pictures, but look what I stumbled upon.

Look at the bottom...

Thats my name! Its a sign from the peacock god, I must have a Camaro!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Click on this, and then click anywhere on the screen. After that, click on Edward in Black. Then click on photos near the top of the website, and Vwa-Lah! (that's how you spell it, right) there you go. It's only about 2 or 3 pictures, but **** they're good. Camaro looks great in Silver, BTW

And I just noticed the guy's name is Henry Drawde. And the (I guess his alter ego) other guy's name is Edward Yrneh. The same name, but spelled Backwards. Wicked.
well once you get to the pictures page hit the area that says to look at behind scenes photos and there you go

or

just look at the pictures here directly that i snagged off(sorry nbc)

·
Registered
13 Posts
**** that's really crafty of them to include the Camaro in their new series! Hate to sound like a lemming, but I'm gonna end up watching that show, if anything, just to see the car in action!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Nice. That will be nice to see.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts