Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just sold my Mazda 3 Hatchback for way more than I thought I would get my car for. So I had to sell it today. Meanwhile I ordered a Camaro 1LT in Aqua Blue 2 weeks ago. And the dealer said about 6-8 weeks, so I am really praying that he is right. I still have not heard from him with any update since 2 weeks ago since I placed the order. Is that normal?

It is going to be a long 6 weeks or so without a car and all. I think about this car 24/7! How did some of you survive?

·
Registered
14 Posts
sounds right

I ordered mine Aug 6th and it just arrived (J/K!) it's got a production week of 9-7 and should be here by the end of sept.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the dealer emailed me back and said the build week is Sept 14th. So how long do you all think it would take to get to the dealership after the Sept 14 build date?

He said in the email 8 weeks longer, but I don't see how that is possible if the build date is Sept 14.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow that is a long wait man, so sorry to hear that!

I did just get my order # though. It is NNFQDH.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is terrible man, did your dealer just have several orders before yours or somethin? What status is yours in now?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I ordered feb 23rd, sold my car in march, been driving a work truck ever since. My car should be here at the end of sept

·
Registered
77 Posts
dealer is no longer GM and so i had to get my order transfered, and now i have to wait till the other dealer gets all his pre orders in befor mine will come up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts