Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer informed me today of the cyber gray glitch. I asked to change to white and he said no white either.
He says he has 7 promised cars so I agreed to cancelling the order and waiting to see what he gets in.
People can get in a lather about my attitude over this if they want but the only 2 colors I want are gray or white.
If GM can't get their act together over a simple color as white or cyber gray (which adorn Corvettes presently) I have little confidence in their marketing ability in 2009.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Gm said cars would be delivered by September 2009 all along. People are getting false hopes in getting cars in April. The constraint on CGM was "less than four weeks" - and that was issued two weeks ago. Once the Impala's are switched over, those cars will be made.

Sounds like your dealer has other plans then allowing customers to wait for the cars they want built. Your issue should be with them, not GM.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If the color is important to you as it would be with me, I would wait. How often do you buy a new car? Get it exactly how you want it!

GM needs to do what it can to make money and painting cars in an efficient way is one the things they need to do to stick around and deliver to you a good reliable car.

If you are that pissed, buy a Mustang. :p

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
white paint will be July '09 and navy blue will be Nov '09.
Navy Blue? No such color on Camaro.

Imperial Blue Metallic and Aqua Blue Metallic are available from day one.

Summit White available in July 2009.
Cyber Gray Metallic available in late April 2009.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
rustproofing???? Is that different from the GM Corrosion Warranty? If so, then I'll give you free rustproofing and fabric protection, plus free tint on all truck line rear windows :eek:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts