Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 1SS with automatic and stripes. I do not want leather, the hockey stripe, or ground effects.
Am I overlooking anything that I might have wished I had initially ordered ?
Thanks.
Any chance white might be offered initially ?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I had to reconsider the 20" polished wheels on the 1SS I ordered. I think it was documented somewhere before but the ordering system would not allow my dealer to input the 20" Polished Aluminum Wheel Option (code: Q9J). Everytime he tried to enter it, it would reject the entire order. I had to go with the standard 20" Painted Silvers. :mad:

Anyone else come across this problem?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
make sure you head back to the dealer mid November and try to redo your order. There might just be some bugs in the early ordering system.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had to reconsider the 20" polished wheels on the 1SS I ordered. I think it was documented somewhere before but the ordering system would not allow my dealer to input the 20" Polished Aluminum Wheel Option (code: Q9J). Everytime he tried to enter it, it would reject the entire order. I had to go with the standard 20" Painted Silvers. :mad:

Anyone else come across this problem?
http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8540
Someone was talking about how they couldn't get it with RS package I think, but they changed that option now. You may want to talk with your dealer again and see if you can change it.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
true...initially, no polished wheels with the RS option. It has been changed, but just probably not updated in the system yet.

·
Registered
313 Posts
if money was no object I would tell you to go for the leather..

Not because of the leather seats but because the non-leather cars have cloth on the door panels and on the IP 'strip' (the part that lights up on the leather cars)

The cloth looks great.. but personally i like the illuminated clear plastic much better

1 - 10 of 10 Posts