Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to know how many were ordered in Canada..and for those ordering in Canada....could you be kind enough to give a good idea how much you are paying for your order? sticker or plus?:)
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe..ya think

Good question :D

I assume they opened ordering in Canada on October 13th as well.
I knew more info as of Oct 13th than my dealer.......we decided to wait till Nov-Dec pricing? He did not have it so an order had not been placed. I priced mine using prices found here on the forum and know how much I want to pay:0
Loaded SS/RS miinus the 21" tires and ground effects--- came out to -txs, shipping , license, $48,580.00. maybe lower as I included a highrise rear spoiler? not known if it is needed as there prob is one with that package. Hoping to pay no more and possibly less...maybe be dreaming as I see on the forums here where gouging is taking place.. My dealer said - sticker price so..lets see what happens:)
Mike

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is it possible to know how many were ordered in Canada..and for those ordering in Canada....could you be kind enough to give a good idea how much you are paying for your order? sticker or plus?:)
Thanks
Mike
In Canada we have Consumer Pricing Laws. Dealers can not charge more than MSRP. The gouging is only in the US

Ordering in Canada started on Oct.16 but we will not have pricing til mid Nov.

The hig rise spoiler does not come in a package.

·
Registered
39 Posts
camaro on order this week

i placed my order with the dealer this week. i think he's going slowly with the 'sold' buyers until canadian pricing (which is due out in the next few weeks) comes out. nice guy, he took my order and we agreed to msrp in writing when i made my deposit in january. the only thing left to do is wait for the actual pricing to come out. based on that, you have until december to lock in the final order with him.

i don't really know what to expect about pricing, xchange rates, market turns, etc.

one thing is sure, though, this ain't your daddys' camaro :D

joe

·
Registered
108 Posts
In Canada we have Consumer Pricing Laws. Dealers can not charge more than MSRP.
Yes - I'm afraid they can... provided the dealer markup is noted on the bill of sale and the purchaser agrees to accept that extra charge by signing the document acknowledging and agreeing to pay the added markup.
The dealer can also title the car and then immediately sell it as a used vehicle at whatever price he can get - no signature or acknowledgment required on a used vehicle.

Best regardSS,

Elie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts