Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, GMAC finance tools now cover the 2010 Camaro Coupe. I was looking through there to find a vehicle with a similar price so I can guesstimate how much I'd be paying, and low and behlod..the camaro itself is on there.
http://www.gmacfintools.com/fintools/pe/SelectVehicle.do?websiteid=USBP&cntrycd=US&langcd=EN&make_desc=chevrolet&year=2007&brand=divisional

EDIT: Ouch, the only loan they're showing is 9.77%. Zoinks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
318 Posts
9%....no thanks, ive worked hard to keep my score over 760..im not going to get tapped with a 9er. Get the auto loan elsewhere...

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
isnt it still 20 dollars per 2000 loaned still roughly? or am i wayyyy off...its been awhile since i had a car lao

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
it's about 20-25 bucks per $1000 spent. depending on the rate $1000 / 60 months @0% is $16.67 so figure in a little interest.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My wifes 07 Trailblazer ss was $34,000 out the door. She went with GMAC and her payments are $489 a month. not sure what the rate is. Of course this calculator doesn't have tag, tax and title added in.
I think she got a good deal on it, MSRP was $34,???.
But yea, 9 percent is a little high.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts