Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
uhhh... i think most of it they can have back ;)

80% of that crap I wouldn't even consider and the other 20% I may have to take some time to think about. all that body kit crap, "wing", just lost some major score points with GM to the "true" american muscle fans compared to the let's incorporate "too slow and furious" rice w/ new american platforms. **** stick to the heritage GM :twak:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Those wheels are sick...too bad they're 21s and I occasionally have to turn during my daily commute.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Looks like the same display board I posted in the shared album earlier on Saturday. There are going to be some good accessories available from GM right from the start. I didn't read much into the engine parts for LS engines because LS parts are already available in the GM Performance Parts Catalog.

GM Performance Parts Catalog PDF:

If you visit the thread I started FRIDAY many of the pics you can see on 'Cam 5', I already have taken similar ones myself and posted up.

http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8089

·
Registered
347 Posts
liking the black wheels but i would rather them be 20's not 21's hate the "body color lighted trim kit" !!! putrid! as for the exhaust and air intake.... thats appealing mainly because it would keep the warranty valid... however i think that i will go aftermarket b/c of performance and qualities sake... not that those would be bad but i think there will be better.

carbon trim kit: cool but not for me

floor mats: Yes please

Woofer: not sure... depends on quality and price

Rear Wing: No!

Rear Diffuser: not bad looking but no

Blade Spoiler: Yes

Fuel Door: Yes

Overall I am glad to see GM making an effort to offer customization options! I would love those black wheels in 20's or even 19's

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
YES!
I'll take the blade spoiler, painted 21 inch rims, subwoofer, Inferno Orange Interior, Ground Effects, I'm liking that Rear Diffuser, I like the grille and cat back exhaust. I know. I'm a sucker for Aftermarket parts.

Wish there was a supercharger kit, though

·
Registered
357 Posts
I can't tell from looking at the accessorie boards, how is the stripeing kit offered across the hood?

1. One complete stripe down the center?

2. Two individual stripes?

3. Or all of the accessories are not finalized?

SF
Rick

·
Registered
28 Posts
So when they say "lighted" body color kit...does this mean that it is actually lighted? or just painted that color like the cars were out at Indy? not really understanding their choice of words there....As for the body kit..well im 25 and its a lil to ricey for even me LOL...but then again it may appeal to some younger buyers and bring more back to the american brands instead of toyota and honda....

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
ummthe cat back??? one pipe? is that for the V6? Hopeot like the last Camaro with one pipe into two.
Gotta be vor V6. V8 definitely true duel exhaust
It's not for the V6 Camaro either, gents....the 5th Gen Camaros have true dual exhausts for the V8(s) and the V6. Not too sure why that picture of the exhaust is there....it looks like a 4th gen cat-back to me.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Fuel door - Check.

Exhaust - If the stock one doesn't sound powerful enough.

Floor mats - If reasonably priced.

Probably nothing else.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.