Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry,
I got a little ahead of myself.

Send in a hi-res exterior image and possibly an engine shot.
Include some information on the car:
Why you bought it.
Model, Engine and trim package.
What modifications you've done, or plan to do.
Your name and where you live.
Just some information so we can write a little something about your new purchase.

Nick L.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Darn I don't have a 5thgen just yet. Just my 1st gen. Good luck to any of you with a 5thgen we have a lot of beautiful cars on this site.

Its awsome to see you on :5go: I enjoy reading yalls magazine each month :thumbsup: I also think its great how yall have included 3rd gens more for the guys who love them as us first gen guys love our cars.
Hey a Camaro is a Camaro We love them all :D

oh yeah Nick not to take you away from this topic that you started but it seems you get to drive a few of DSE's Camaro's quite a bit in autocross events. Maybe I have over looked it do you have or will you have a car of your own in the future to compete with Mr Rupp and Bad Penny ?

Welcome to :5go:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yeah Nick not to take you away from this topic that you started but it seems you get to drive a few of DSE's Camaro's quite a bit in autocross events. Maybe I have over looked it do you have or will you have a car of your own in the future to compete with Mr Rupp and Bad Penny ?

Welcome to :5go:
I have a '71 (Project Orange Krate) that's being built at Competition Specialties in Walpole, Mass. It'll have DSE front and rear. Should be ready first of next year. I'll be coming for Bad Penny, big time...

Thanks for the kind words on the magazine.

Nick

·
Registered
18 Posts
sent the e-mail

just clicked send with about six photos and some info:thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys are going to blow up my email box. I'm diggin' it!:thumbsup:

Alright Tim, I'm still waiting for yours....

Nick

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I have a '71 (Project Orange Krate) that's being built at Competition Specialties in Walpole, Mass. It'll have DSE front and rear. Should be ready first of next year. I'll be coming for Bad Penny, big time...

Thanks for the kind words on the magazine.

Nick

oh cool I had no clue that the orange krate buildup was your's :thumbsup: I must have over looked if it was ever mentioned. It's such Beautiful car one of the reasons I subscribed to Camaro performers to watch the build of that car. I used to just buy the magazine every other month or when I found it but then Tim ( octane ) posted how to order it.....thats when it all started .

Reading an article on your car gave me an idea for the perfect Ty Gift for a family member . I saw the article on the LED Taillights for a 2nd Gen that was put on your car and I had to purchase a set for a 70 model thats currently going through a frame off build up.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nick,
I just sent ya a email with some photos! I know they are not 5th gens, but I think you'll still like them! Here's a taste!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reading an article on your car gave me an idea for the perfect Ty Gift for a family member . I saw the article on the LED Taillights for a 2nd Gen that was put on your car and I had to purchase a set for a 70 model thats currently going through a frame off build up.
Cool, I'm glad that article helped sell some taillights. That's the reason we do those little "How-to's."
There's going to be some great suspension install stuff with the DSE front subframe and their rear Quadra-link in upcoming issues. It's not going to be a low-buck build, but it will be one of the best handling 2nd-gens on the road. It'll have an LS swap too, but I don't want to give too much away.

Feel free to send in readers rides of any generation cars. I was just suggesting the 5th-gens because we don't have any yet.

Nick L.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
If I had my car I would...it should be in this weekend though so I'll take some pics :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts