Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright everyone,
I get a lot of emails asking when they will be able to subscribe to Camaro Performers magazine.
Believe it or not, you can finally subscribe to the magazine by calling 866-615-4344

Be sure to keep sending in pictures of your car for the Readers Rides section of the magazine. They've been looking great, so keep sending in.
Send to: [email protected]

Thanks everyone for your support of the mag,:roxor:

Nick L

·
Registered
189 Posts
Holding......nice music......hey, while I'm waiting, is there any update on when the website will be active?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ok, everyone interested needs to find the April issue and check out the insert for a "code" that will get you the best price / issue. I just called and it was 9 issues for $19.97. Not bad at all, but he said he could offer me something better with the code. Nick, you have a code to share with us? Otherwise, as soon as I pick this issue up, I'll post it up for everyone.

·
Registered
620 Posts
**** april i just picked up the january issue the otehr day from barnens and nobel i guess they are behind. i will have to call and get me a subcription, finially after all my comeplaining they do it, lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, everyone interested needs to find the April issue and check out the insert for a "code" that will get you the best price / issue. I just called and it was 9 issues for $19.97. Not bad at all, but he said he could offer me something better with the code. Nick, you have a code to share with us? Otherwise, as soon as I pick this issue up, I'll post it up for everyone.
That's funny, they asked me the same thing. Only there is no April issue. I'm wondering if the subscription people have wrong information, or if they might be referring to April Super Chevy.
I'll find out and let you know.:screwy:

Nick L

·
Registered
206 Posts
Finally I can subscribe!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Travis,
Good job on sending me your photos. They look great.
I'll be sure to get them in an upcoming issue.
Keep crackin' on that road racer too. That looks like it's going to be fun.

Nick

·
Registered
206 Posts
Travis,
Good job on sending me your photos. They look great.
I'll be sure to get them in an upcoming issue.
Keep crackin' on that road racer too. That looks like it's going to be fun.

Nick
Thanks Nick...That is good to hear!!!! ;):D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Has anyone called and subscribed yet?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nick, how much is the subscription and how many issues? Any chance of Camaro Performers becoming a monthly publication?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nick, how much is the subscription and how many issues? Any chance of Camaro Performers becoming a monthly publication?
The subs are 19.95 for 9 issues.
There hasn't been any discussion about it becoming monthly as of yet, but we didn't start talking about it going 9 times last year until about August. So if the subs do good and the advertising keeps improving, I wouldn't rule it out.

Nick L.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Code doesn't come up and they're still only offering the 9 issue deal at first.....finally got them to look for the 18 issue deal that's on the webpage above.

Subscribed!! I'm happy. First issue should come in May '08.

Nick, you get my pics I emailed?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Oh yeah, Nick, when's the website going to be live? It's on every page of my last issue, but it keeps defaulting to Superchevy.com

Keep up the great magazine.........

·
Registered
620 Posts
mabye it is for the phone orders?? not sure i subscribed this morning online for the 18 issues myself. i found the same problem when i typed in the web addy in the add. it actually read subscribe.camaroperformers.com and went to the same super chevy site, lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts