Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined the site so I could post some pics that I've taken of Camaro's. Since I live right by the GM Proving Grounds I see a lot of new cars and concepts driving around, usually in camo tho. Anyways, here ya go. (I'm not sure if they're RS or SS)

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am not really a fan of the white either, but I am curious why there is a delay in the white color availability. Forgive me if this question has already been answered on another post.

John
it was my understanding that GM is switching to a different white and they dont want to produce the Camaro in the current white for 4 months and then have to switch to the new white..personally i think i would be awesome to own a camaro that was only produced for 4 months but i guess its too much work for GM..i could be wrong on this so dont quote me

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
it was my understanding that GM is switching to a different white and they dont want to produce the Camaro in the current white for 4 months and then have to switch to the new white..personally i think i would be awesome to own a camaro that was only produced for 4 months but i guess its too much work for GM..i could be wrong on this so dont quote me
You are correct about the color change.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.