Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a look at all of the Camaro's colors on cars in the flesh.
Mostly not Camaros, but I think it still helps!

Silver Ice Metallic on a 2009 Chevrolet Traverse:

Color close-up:

Inferno Orange Metallic on a 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP:

Color close-ups:

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rally Yellow on a near-production 2010 Camaro RS:

There was a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT there in White, but I guess I didn't get any good pictures of it.

Repeating a color....
Silver Ice Metallic on a near-production 2010 Camaro SS:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thanks Octane, that really helps. Now I think I am set on Aqua Blue Metallic...no may be Inferno Orange...or maybe Rally Yellow. aaaaahhhh, I still can decide which color I want.

·
8,984 Posts
I am liking that shade of Black.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I am liking that shade of Black.
Real black has no shade. The real definition of black is : "the absense of color" Of course some morons in the art department have decided it would be cool to add green, yellow or blue tints into black to adjust it in the sun. WHY? I do not know, as far as I am concerned black should always be black. Adding tints to black is ignorant and only makes for more formulas for more manufacturing plants down the road. This means your so-called black car really isn't black, but some bastard black that really is hard to match. This is ridiculous. Paint the **** car black and be done with it. Stupid art and color people have no clue about refinishing automobiles.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
The more I see that "aqua blue metallic" the less I like it. I don't think its bright enough. I was really thinking that would be my choice, but now, I really don't know. The rally yellow is starting to peak my interest. I can see a yellow SS/RS with a black hockey stripe and blacked out tail panel combined with the black interior and A/M carbon fiber trim as lookin kinda sweet! Then again, I like the IOM and red also.......:BangHead:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
****, up until this point I was dead set on the Inferno Orange Metallic, but the Cyber Grey and Aqua Blue Metallic are looking pretty sweet!:confused:

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you are gonna get a Camaro right at launch, go for a color that hasn't been seen on a camaro yet - like inferno orange cyber grey or aqua blue

They are all awesome except Red Jewl - which looks to much of a sedan color.

Im sticking with Black for mine!!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
The more I see that "aqua blue metallic" the less I like it. I don't think its bright enough. I was really thinking that would be my choice, but now, I really don't know. The rally yellow is starting to peak my interest. I can see a yellow SS/RS with a black hockey stripe and blacked out tail panel combined with the black interior and A/M carbon fiber trim as lookin kinda sweet! Then again, I like the IOM and red also.......:BangHead:
It's dark blue...it's not suppost to be bright. :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
****, up until this point I was dead set on the Inferno Orange Metallic, but the Cyber Grey and Aqua Blue Metallic are looking pretty sweet!:confused:
Dude! We are sooooo much alike. I was thinking that EXACT same thing. I'm going to have to see the Inferno Orange in person. I've seen the Vettes in the Burnt Orange and always start drooling when I do, but this orange seems a lot darker and orange-er. That Cyber Gray though, really jumped out at me, and the blue was my second choice before.

I gotta see one in person, though. One of each that is... :)

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Dude! We are sooooo much alike. I was thinking that EXACT same thing. I'm going to have to see the Inferno Orange in person. I've seen the Vettes in the Burnt Orange and always start drooling when I do, but this orange seems a lot darker and orange-er. That Cyber Gray though, really jumped out at me, and the blue was my second choice before.

I gotta see one in person, though. One of each that is... :)
Get outta my head! :bat:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
anyone know who created this "camaro painter" site back in the day? Maybe that person could update with the real colors (hint-hint)?

http://www.ridebuilder.com/rb/fun/camaroPainter.html

I still like the blues the best (just not sure which one). I like the gray too, just not sure how it will look with rally stripes (which are a must-have for me). Black with white rally stripes would look great, but I don't want to have to wash it every time I drive it.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Wow, thanks Octane for making my color choice just that much more difficult ;) I thought I was dead set on the Aqua Blue Metallic which looks better every time I see it, but now that I've seen that imperial blue, I'm alittle torn.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts