Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Since those appear to be computer generated images. I'm going to withhold judgment until July 21st. It's still speculation until the "Official" word is out.

I think there is misinformation still flying around. Stay tuned to :5go: for the official word. Just a few more days.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wonder what about that car makes it an "RS"?

notice the air vent on the front is gone.

3,747 lbs. doesn't sound too bad to me...I guess we'll find out on monday for sure..

·
Registered
375 Posts
That must be the V-6, no hood scoop and I see it has the moon roof. Looks nice though. can't wait till the 21st to see what's real.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If that curb weight is for the V8-powered models, then it weighs as much as the V6-powered Challenger and 300-400 pounds less than the R/T and SRT8 Challengers. Bravo, GM. :patriot::roxor:;):popcorn:

:thefinger: to the eco-nerds who want to legislate the fun out of driving.
:eek:wned: to all the Mustangs and Challengers out there.
:notworthy:THE CHAMP IS HERE! THE CHAMP IS HERE!:notworthy:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I like it. We're really wanting to buy a convertible. No question about that. However, a couple of things I hope will make it as aftermarket or GM add-ons...

Those cool looking wheels on the orange concept convertible. I would love a set like that.

The rear exiting exhaust looks ok, but it would REALLY be cool for some sort of a CME type exhaust be available. I have it on the 02 SS, and I absolutely love the look.

Blue or dark metallic red would be nice, with either silver or white stripes, similar to the concept convertible.

That's about it....thank you GM!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts