Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts

nice grab, it is looking good all though i dont know about the yellow tail lights there i thought that was a aussi only, i know how this guy feels, LOL:roxor::roxor:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

nice grab, it is looking good all though i dont know about the yellow tail lights there i thought that was a aussi only, i know how this guy feels, LOL:roxor::roxor:
I don't see any amber rear lamps on this Camaro...what are you lookin at? I am wondering if the headlamp treatment is production or still "off the shelf parts":confused: Good to see the car roaming around Detroit!

·
Registered
620 Posts
The very first picture from octane the outside tail light looks to have yellow tint to it, idk it could be angle andi might be wrong.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
LOL Why all this discussion over the amber tails? It won't have them when it comes here. Me, I'm disappointed they didn't integrate the backup lamp in the center of one of the tailights (like the 70-73s). They look stupid on the bumper. They could have AT LEAST put them in the licenseplate area.

·
Registered
742 Posts
they are trying that IRS i suppose :D

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Sweet I love black on this car!

Why not put the reverse lights beside the rear plate?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I remember saying the b/u lamps looked stupid when we got that first LR 3/4 view of the white coupe. They still can change the design....I hope. Put the b/u lamps in the center of the inner tails or in the lower diffuser panel like the Vette. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
sinner

You have committed the ultimate sin. suggesting that the camaro end up in the ditch. I don't like to think of any precrash testing on the camaro. I know it has to happen for safety...but for the camaro, I like to think that they just know it will be fine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I know what color I am getting my 5th Gen in!! (Although it is a PAIN to keep clean)

The picture from the top (helicopter-like) makes it look almost like an F117 (or CTS)...

I also hope they do something with those side vents cuz they look a little bit tacky.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts