Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
What's really sad is that some future customer is going to purchase one of these rentals...and we all know what kind of condition they will be in...:(

·
8,984 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
What's really sad is that some future customer is going to purchase one of these rentals...and we all know what kind of condition they will be in...:(
Is that all you are concerned about? You mention this in a couple different threads. It's totally cool if you just want it to putt around in one, but some people purchase and use these cars for what they were engineered for.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
People are not going to rent these just to get around. they are going to hotrod them and show off in them. :rolleyes: I ain't going to lie i would :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
Mark25....as a point of reference of the above gentlemen's posts....check out my hummer rental in my garage thread..........:lol:

·
Registered
402 Posts
I guess that would be up to the buyer. I am sure that very few people go into buying a used rental car with their eyes closed, but "some" do. I would always inject the "worst case scenario" into any decision making process. After inspecting the vehicle, reviewing the CarFax report, and test driving it; it would come down to the price and my intended use for the vehicle. I like retired police vehicles, and I know they are put through the wringer by some officers. The key is knowing what you're getting into and assessing the right price you're willing to pay. A used rental SS would be my "no-holds-barred-let-the-mods-go-wild" car, or an autocross or track-day car. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im still trying to find a rental here, i dont live in a major city and there isnt any for rent here yet. I keep checking almost everyday. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts