Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cole Hamels the World Series MVP got a new Camaro as his prize.

It was a Red RS. LOOKED SWEEEEEEEEET

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
there's some marketing for you (hopefully it's just the beginning)...too bad it's one of the lowest rated WS ever (if not THE lowest). They probably did get more viewers tonight because of the circumstances.

·
Registered
119 Posts
WOOHOO GO PHILLIES.. ok sorry... you know he will get an SS when they are produced... not an RS.. you dont give the MVP of the world series a RS.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
As a Royals fan I was really hoping the Rays would win. Seeing the underdog small market teams win is always nice nice. I also hate Philadelphia...Mostly for their worthless fans. I know there's a lot of nice Philadelphia fans but you trumped by the fans like the one just last week that decided to throw a smoke bomb on the ice in a flyers game.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I only watched a few pitches of this World Series.

Nice marketing by Chevy, keep up the good work :cool:

He gets an IOU for a Camaro :lol:
Yes, thank God Chevy has been sponsoring baseball on FOX all year. Can you imagine if toyota was the sponsor of "America's pastime"? No freakin' way. It's baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and CHEVROLET. Good job, GM, keep it up.:patriot:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Chevy has been sponsoring the World Series MVP award for many years, and it has always come with a vehicle.

Cool to see it be a 2010 Camaro this time! :thumbsup:
octane5GO,

Are you going to get those black stripes painted after you get it or dealer installed vinyl?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts