·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Scott for:

A: Coming to Milwaukee
B: Bringing the best Chevy display that Milwaukee's ever had
C: Meeting with a bunch of Camaro fans
D: Taking the time to make this interview!

Special thanks to Tim for being the "camera man / director" :5go:

Also thanks to John Fitzpatrick - enjoyed meeting you today! :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiCf_5Rvr50

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for sharing the interview with Scott, Scott. Its because of Dealers like you the Camaro has such a long and rich history. Great job. I want in on the panel, to be interviewed on the next iteneration of the Camaro.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I kind of had an idea of Scott would answer....so yes, no 2011 or Z28 questions...

But the few I threw at him lets you know where Chevy is going!

It's great to have a company like Chevrolet that lets something like this to take place.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

I would side with SS that the Camaro is generally not conquesting Corvette buyers. This whole "can't have it more powerful than the 'Vette" thing needs to be thrown out the door... so we can have a Z28!

·
Registered
560 Posts
I need to work on my "acting-like-a-tripod" :lol:

This came out awesome! :thumbsup:
That couldn't be more true, you were just ALL over the place, half the time one of them wasn't even in the pic! :lol:

No, but seriously, good camera work Tim, great questions Camaro Scotty, and the answers by Scott, well, they were great also!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was worried about the sound, but that Canon SD card camcorder did a pretty nice job!

Weekly radio show.... hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL, dude, I am surprised you can't here me laughing in the background when he said that! :lol:
And I got the chills just hearing that! I know I get information thrown at me from many sources, and walk on ice at times....but I have a general "feel" for what I should just keep to myself. I love my job! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
560 Posts
And I got the chills just hearing that! I know I get information thrown at me from many sources, and walk on ice at times....but I have a general "feel" for what I should just keep to myself. I love my job! :thumbsup:
Yes, I believe you do! You have shown and mentioned incidents where that seems to be true! And I HATE being in the dark on things, especially when I know people and know they have more info and just wont say anything!!! :angry:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Kinda suprised I missed this when you put it out there, that was cool! :thumbsup: Getting a atta boy from Fbodfather must have been a good feeling Scotty, even if you do get to hook up w/ him every once in a while. It was nice to hear that they were listening to the Camaro Disciples comments and opinions! Great job guys.:5go:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks it was fun....Kind of lost everyone after that....I had to check on our displayed used cars there, and lost track of eveyone else.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts