Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you missed it on my site:

After delivering NEARLY 100 "Car of Dreams", and watching others thrilled beyond belief - I HAVE MY OWN!

I know, I’ve already heard it – IT’S NOT AN SS… IT’S NOT A STICK… but -

This is my Camaro. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My Camaro is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My Camaro, without me, is useless. Without my Camaro, I am useless. I must Drive my Camaro true. I must drive straighter than Fords that are trying to beat me. I must beat them before they beat me. I will…

Trust me…Changes are already in the works, thanks to some GREAT VENDORS to be mentioned later! But for now, after nearly 90 memorable Camaro deliveries, I have the OFFICIAL PERMAGRIN!

Thanks to a “Select Few” that KNEW the secret – and kept quiet! You are GREAT FRIENDS! And THANKS to Mike and the rest of the Oshawa Crew for building me a GREAT car! :5go:

And you don't have to own one to be an enthusiast.....But having a letter on the wall at GM Oshawa to the Employee's Dated January 2009 talking about the upcoming Camaro Launch CERTAINLY Proves you are!!!!

(thanks for the pic Angie!)

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Congrats ScottY :bigparty: I knew you been wanting one for awhile :thumbsup:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Congrats Scotty!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Congrats Scotty, Well Deserved!!!!!!!! Look forward to seeing all Ur Mod Pics as U do them....

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Congrats :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts