Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
You can only begin to wonder how these pics are "spied" or "leaked"

*COUGH* GM *COUGH*....but when I think about it, I dont care...its new pics = Im happy

·
Registered
71 Posts
I love how they have have of the dash taped together. It's pretty obvious it's not final...cause I really don't want a "duct tape" dash board. That's what my first car was for!!

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
You can only begin to wonder how these pics are "spied" or "leaked"

*COUGH* GM *COUGH*....but when I think about it, I dont care...its new pics = Im happy
Hater, who cares who took the pics :D

That site may be getting worked pretty good, its slow loading. I like the interior so far :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Interior's looking really good.

GM's recent interior packages (Malibu, G8, Trucks, etc.) have been way too nice to think the Camaro would have anything less.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cool pics. I really like the interior. I wonder which version the black Camaro will be? These pictures are making it harder on my Camaro addiction. I can't wait until 2010 comes around!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Nice.

Who is this guy/girl "Shunt"?

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
The center stack and that shifter needs work...

I guess they left it that way on purpose until they reveil the real deal. The taped on dash might be hiding the real thing underneath.

It's going to be hard to wait for the unveiling.

·
Registered
620 Posts
looks good i am liking it, a few people here will be able to give a better idea soon of what it looks like in hte interior i would think. ;) i would think that they must almost be done as well after all indy is not that far off now is it, lol

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
So far everything looks Great !!!!!
Only thing im still saying EHHHHH about are those headlights :confused:

Everytime I see the interior im trying to get a better look at the radio situation...... wonder what its going to look/sound like ?

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Its SHUNK in the TRUNK. New feature for MY2010 that I let GM have the rights to. SHUNK is the name of my trunk monkey.
The trunk of my Mustang is lonely and cruises on Saturday night arent the same, but hey....its going to a bigger and better cause. Once the 5th gen is released we will all have the benefit I once had. You guys can thank me later.:hello:

·
Registered
116 Posts
The only thiing I see is the shifter could be changed, and it looks to me that in the last picture you can see ther the vent on the hood is open and not just for show, anyone else agree?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
It looks to me that in the last picture you can see ther the vent on the hood is open and not just for show, anyone else agree?
Possibly !!!!!!! Hmmmmm SS or Base model ? I would think the SS would carry on the Hockey stripe but then this is a test vehicle.
Or maybe its a knightrider version with the red light in the vent on the hood :rotflmao:

·
Registered
61 Posts
my question is it looks like it has column shift and floor shifter. Column shifter looks like it has a switch on th e end of it. overall looking much better can't wait for 2010. Hood opening looks like a reflection from the brake light of the car in front of it. You can see them again in the bumper.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The only thiing I see is the shifter could be changed, and it looks to me that in the last picture you can see ther the vent on the hood is open and not just for show, anyone else agree?
I'd hate to say, but I don't think it is. All of those red light reflections on it are coming from the truck in front of it. The one single red reflection on the hood vent is right in the middle of the 'fake' vent. Which means it's hitting a closed wall a little ways back into the vent. You can also kind of tell on the right side of it to where the sunlight is showing some of it.

Sean

1 - 18 of 18 Posts