Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am new to the Modern Camaro site and I am excited to be here! I have never sold anything from any site so bare with me...

I bought some SS merchandise in the past thinking I would use it for my 2011 Camaro SS but I unexpectedly had the chance to buy a new ZL1 so I took it! I figured maybe I could sell the unused items here to someone who might appreciate them. For me out of pocket the items were altogether was about $280 but I would go with the best offer. I'd rather sell them altogether to one person if that was possible... I have attached a photo of the items listed below. Thank you for your time!

American Car Craft Camaro SS kickplates Value $173.00
Chrome Camaro license plate frame Value $50
Chrome SS/RS emblem(s) Set of two Value $30
SS Valve Stem Caps Value $14.00
Hurst Equipped Emblem Value $13.00

Attachments

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hello everyone! I am new to the Modern Camaro site and I am excited to be here! I have never sold anything from any site so bare with me...

I bought some SS merchandise in the past thinking I would use it for my 2011 Camaro SS but I unexpectedly had the chance to buy a new ZL1 so I took it! I figured maybe I could sell the unused items here to someone who might appreciate them. For me out of pocket the items were altogether was about $280 but I would go with the best offer. I'd rather sell them altogether to one person if that was possible... I have attached a photo of the items listed below. Thank you for your time!

American Car Craft Camaro SS kickplates Value $173.00
Chrome Camaro license plate frame Value $50
Chrome SS/RS emblem(s) Set of two Value $30
SS Valve Stem Caps Value $14.00
Hurst Equipped Emblem Value $13.00
i like the chrome ss/rs emblems, where can u put them on the car?

also where do the kickplates go?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The kickplates go on the inside door panels to help protect it from feet swinging to get in and out of the car. If you've seen pictures they look pretty good; I am hoping to get the ZL1 kickplates eventually.

To be quite honest I wasn't sure where I was even going to put the Chrome SS/RS emblems. I personally thought I might stick them on my tool box in the garage because I didn't know where to put them either! (They look good but I wasn't sure I wanted them on the car itself... I hadn't decided.)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
The kickplates go on the inside door panels to help protect it from feet swinging to get in and out of the car. If you've seen pictures they look pretty good; I am hoping to get the ZL1 kickplates eventually.

To be quite honest I wasn't sure where I was even going to put the Chrome SS/RS emblems. I personally thought I might stick them on my tool box in the garage because I didn't know where to put them either! (They look good but I wasn't sure I wanted them on the car itself... I hadn't decided.)
i wonder if the emblems would fit in the back by the spoiler??

·
Registered
4 Posts
I really need the kick plates ...would take the hurst and the ss RS emblems....rock bottom price to 74112. Please. I have bad knees and my legs don't bend ....so when I get in and out I'm killin my doors. Maybe a rock bottom for all too....thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts