• G8 GXP

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I won't vote, because they are both amazing in their own ways, and if one didn't exist, I'd get the other.

Looks-wise, I think the Camaro looks better, as it is an all new original design in and out. The G8 is just a Holden Commodore with a Nose and Tail-job, but it's still a handsome car.

It basically comes down to if you want a car to haul ass, people and groceries (GXP), or a personal car to carry around the more important stuff- like you and yourself (Camaro).

jmo.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
If I had the money I'd get both. But since I can choose only one it would have to be the Camaro even though I dig fast 4-doors alot.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Camaro hands down.

But If i could have only one car, then it would be the G8

I don't usually like silver cars. But i would take a G8 in silver, tint the windows, slap some chrome rims on it and straight mad pimp in that ho!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I have to go with G8 GXP even tho I love the camaro. To have the extra room and still have over 400hp and a manual in a car that big. I have kids to so that might be swaying me as well. I have always been a sucka for big comfy powerful american (i know is from australia) cars ala 96 impala ss.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts