Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were wondering if anyone would be able to tell us if TRW Automotive is a supplier for the Camaro and if so, what part?

My wife works at TRW Automotive and she is not sure. I used to work at Visteon, they supply the headlights, taillights and the BA sound system.

Thanks.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would think that somewhere within the company, they list who they supply parts for...........intranet (not internet), PR office for example.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would think that somewhere within the company, they list who they supply parts for...........intranet (not internet), PR office for example.
She works for North American Braking Division. So she is not sure. I know when I was at Visteon, they did have a list of parts and cars they went on, but it was like 4 years old. Not that I would ever compare companies...:rolleyes:

I'll tell her to look on their intranet. Good idea Jeff. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know that some trw parts available for Camaro are the front end steering and suspension parts like poly bushings, ball joints and tie rod ends. A friend told me that they are really good especially the suspension parts plus its cheaper than Moog which is the most expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts