1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Wrong year car

·
Registered
15 Posts
The asking price is ridiculous, but I kinda like what they did with it. I read recently that GM was going to bring back the Firebird. Trying to find the link but I'm coming up empty right now.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
The asking price is ridiculous, but I kinda like what they did with it. I read recently that GM was going to bring back the Firebird. Trying to find the link but I'm coming up empty right now.
GM wont.. they can't, Pontiac is gone.. I'm sure they might figure another way, tho.. I still think.. any thing is possible ;) & be nice to see the JUDGE back too ;) + :5go::thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just tried to dig up the articles I had found before - lots of pics can be found for supposed new Firebird concept - but they all just look like conversions to me. I guess whatever I read before was just something similar to this one.

·
Registered
775 Posts
That is far less than having them do one from scratch. Some like em, some don't....I think it looks better every time I see one, when at first I didn't. They do excellent work...fit ad finish-wise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts