Modern Camaro Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts
So I see the switchback LEDs are back in stock. Does this mean these are the new and improved LEDs or are they still just the older ones? In our last communication you said the switchbacks were changing in some way. Thanks! Ive been eagerly waiting!!

·
Vendor
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So I see the switchback LEDs are back in stock. Does this mean these are the new and improved LEDs or are they still just the older ones? In our last communication you said the switchbacks were changing in some way. Thanks! Ive been eagerly waiting!!
The new HP24 has replaced our previous switchback models and is a tremendous upgrade in terms of both brightness and reliability

Nick C.

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts
Awesome! I'm on the ording page now! Do you have any codes for free ship or anything? :lol:

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts
Awwww thanks buddy! I was just kidding. I already ordered and cant wait to receive them!!! Great product and great idea for those of us in Cali who like to be "rebels"!! :p

·
Vendor
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Awwww thanks buddy! I was just kidding. I already ordered and cant wait to receive them!!! Great product and great idea for those of us in Cali who like to be "rebels"!! :p
You shouldn't encounter any legal trouble with our switchbacks. They have a built-in timer to prevent the white from ever flashing :thumbsup:

Nick C.

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts

·
Vendor
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Did the switchback for the RS ever get released?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
okay ... not to be a jerk or anything, but that is almost the same answer I received when I asked the question above almost a year ago ... what's the hold up?

·
Vendor
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
okay ... not to be a jerk or anything, but that is almost the same answer I received when I asked the question above almost a year ago ... what's the hold up?
The factory connectors are very difficult to source. Unfortunately, they aren't something you can simply purchase off the shelf to make the kit plug and play.

We have to actually manufacture entire factory connectors to make it plug and play.

I wish I had more information to provide you with, but it's something that we've been working on for quite some time.

Nick C.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Can't wait for the RS version, def need these! Whos down to do a group buy so we can get Diode to pump some out! lol

·
Vendor
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Don't settle for generic LEDs! Diode Dynamics LED Turn Signal Bulbs are fully designed and tested in St. Louis using the best components available. Additionally, we back every LED upgrade we offer with a 3-year worry-free warranty!

Don't forget to shoot us a PM for free USPS shipping on ANY U.S order!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

21 - 40 of 42 Posts