Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These also came from the local auto show a few weeks back. Thought you guys/gals who are getting close to getting your verts might enjoy these...

2011-01-20 15.59.49.jpg
2011-01-20 16.00.05.jpg
2011-01-20 16.01.00.jpg
2011-01-20 16.01.17.jpg
2011-01-20 16.01.39.jpg
2011-01-20 16.01.55.jpg
2011-01-20 16.04.06.jpg

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Still no pics with the top up. That scares me. Usually verts look like **** with the top up. Also 3rd brake light looks out of place there. They should of just put it in the spoiler.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still no pics with the top up. That scares me. Usually verts look like **** with the top up. Also 3rd brake light looks out of place there. They should of just put it in the spoiler.
I asked and they wouldn't do it, at least at that time. So exxcuuuuuuuse meeeeee! I didn't design the car...just SHARING some pics.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
I asked and they wouldn't do it, at least at that time. So exxcuuuuuuuse meeeeee! I didn't design the car...just SHARING some pics.
;) come on, we all know you did the design of his 2011 convertible :lol:
And we all know you put that break light on the trunk on purpose, just to piss people off :D "wait, your rich as hell, could you design me one w/ the third break light in the spoiler & send it to me, I need it now :lol:" I promise to post pics of the top up :lol:

:facepalm: some people/kids :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
44 Posts
Some people like them, some people don't:eek:
Even in New England with 3+ feet of snow on the ground, I had to have one !
TPW of 2/14 it won't be long now till I'll have a choice of what to drive in the morning :thumbsup:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Cool pics. That is the same color I have ordered. Is that a grey interior or black?
It's the black interior. If it was the grey interior then the headreasts would be grey.

Nice pics. Mine will be built soon :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
;) come on, we all know you did the design of his 2011 convertible :lol:
And we all know you put that break light on the trunk on purpose, just to piss people off :D "wait, your rich as hell, could you design me one w/ the third break light in the spoiler & send it to me, I need it now :lol:" I promise to post pics of the top up :lol:

:facepalm: some people/kids :lol:
Yeah, I would have put dual shark fins on just to balance it out had I designed the car :D:lol::eek:. His comment just hit me the wrong way, was in a pissy mood at the time :angry:. Like we all somehow owed him pics w/ the top up or something. Like I've been told on here...google it, they are out there. :thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Yeah, I would have put dual shark fins on just to balance it out had I designed the car :D:lol::eek:. His comment just hit me the wrong way, was in a pissy mood at the time :angry:. Like we all somehow owed him pics w/ the top up or something. Like I've been told on here...google it, they are out there. :thumbsup:
I love that GM came out w/the vert, they would-a had to at some point in time, the twin Sharks fins are a great Idea ;) and a integrated break light in the spoiler I'm good to go :D

I don't mind if any one wants to state their opinions "it's their right !" that's why I love our country but this was showing the new vert thats coming out, many people are going to have their opinions thats fine but why beat it down, its still a camaro is it not & this thread was based on the pics you got of it :facepalm:, Thx much for getting them :D, at least theirs no key hole in the rear area like we seen pics of :eek: & :lol:

Congrats on deciding to get the Coupe, can't wait to see the pics once you get your new Camaro :D
:yay: & :danceb:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love that GM came out w/the vert, they would-a had to at some point in time, the twin Sharks fins are a great Idea ;) and a integrated break light in the spoiler I'm good to go :D

I don't mind if any one wants to state their opinions "it's their right !" that's why I love our country but this was showing the new vert thats coming out, many people are going to have their opinions thats fine but why beat it down, its still a camaro is it not & this thread was based on the pics you got of it :facepalm:, Thx much for getting them :D, at least theirs no key hole in the rear area like we seen pics of :eek: & :lol:

Congrats on deciding to get the Coupe, can't wait to see the pics once you get your new Camaro :D
:yay: & :danceb:
You're ALL welcome for the pics. My coupe order went to 3400 on 2/5, had TPW of 2/7. SHOULD be built this week! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool pics. That is the same color I have ordered. Is that a grey interior or black?
If I remember correctly, it had a black cloth interior. The part that covers the top when down, did look a little lighter than the rest of the car. It was not a production car, if i remember right. Sorry, got a touch of that CRS disease sometimes (Can't Remember Sh!t).

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts