Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Looks and Sounds Dam Good :thumbsup: Addicting huh ? ;) :lol:

This must be something all of "US" Yellow Camaro Owners do Shortly after we install a Cam.......Find a parking lot and take video :lol: I mainly did it to log what one year was like.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Looks and Sounds Dam Good :thumbsup: Addicting huh ? ;) :lol:

This must be something all of "US" Yellow Camaro Owners do Shortly after we install a Cam.......Find a parking lot and take video :lol: I mainly did it to log what one year was like.

YouTube - 2010 Camaro 1 year old
Hey Jekyll, R Ur rims Tinted Chrome??? They look to dark for just Chrome but not dark enough for Black Chrome..

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
No I have the American Racing Torq Thrust M Anthracite With Machined Lip.

Polished with extra clear coating with the grey spokes. I call it grey they call it Anthracite

when we ordered them we had american racing add extra coating over the wheel itself for better protection so they are extra glossy.

I could have gotten the spokes in black however I figured like everything this body color matched or black out thing is going to go out of style soon or later so I went grey since my interior is grey. Plus most folks in Texas with these go with the black.

I like to be different.

pics of the front wheel

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks and Sounds Dam Good :thumbsup: "Addicting huh ?" ;) :lol:

This "must be something all of "US" Yellow Camaro Owners do Shortly after we install a Cam".......Find a parking lot and take video :lol: I mainly did it to log what one year was like.
Yes Sir!!!...."Is a Yellow thing"

'LOL'

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
No I have the American Racing Torq Thrust M Anthracite With Machined Lip.

Polished with extra clear coating with the grey spokes. I call it grey they call it Anthracite

when we ordered them we had american racing add extra coating over the wheel itself for better protection so they are extra glossy.

I could have gotten the spokes in black however I figured like everything this body color matched or black out thing is going to go out of style soon or later so I went grey since my interior is grey. Plus most folks in Texas with these go with the black.

I like to be different.

pics of the front wheel

Cool, they look GOOD.. I guess I need to get my Eyes rechecked ha ha ha I thought I was seeing a Blueish tint to the Spoke area..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts