Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great turn out @ the last Camaro vs Mustang Show

we walked all over them!!

in doing so we advanced to the next round where the Camaros will take on the Vetts this Sat Aug 7th

Johnny Malloys in Strongsville, ohio from 6pm-9

if anyone is interested or planning on going let me know.
it would be nice to sweep the show again!!!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
is this for real? there are really shows to see who brings more of their model car, and if you "win" you move on to the next? lol

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its judged on 3 things...

1) who brings the most type
2) trivia ?'s
3) the cars aare judged- who ever wins the most awards

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
after the race saturday, maybe ill see if my dad wants to go up in the vette. we will kinda cancel each other out, but ill see.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
i want to go to this show at summit racing saturday too if i have time. mustangs! mmmmmmmm! i need to go buy some parts

·
Registered
181 Posts
is this for real? there are really shows to see who brings more of their model car, and if you "win" you move on to the next? lol
You hit the nail on the head....That's some funny **** right there. :lol:

Say, why don't you have another contest to see who has the most of a particular color...

or, who has the most air in their tires, ect,

Douche Bag gathering

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
You hit the nail on the head....That's some funny **** right there. :lol:

Say, why don't you have another contest to see who has the most of a particular color...

or, who has the most air in their tires, ect,

Douche Bag gathering
who has the most air in their tires...:lol:. i dont know that i would go as far as calling it a douche bag gathering. :lol::rotflmao: i still am laughing at the idea of everyone getting out thie tire gauges and seeing who has the most air in their tires. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts