Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fractured my shoulder and no driving my camaro until it heals. :( This is pure torture! Please post videos of your camaro cruises so I can sit in my camaro and pretend I am cruising along. :gears:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I'm doing Laps for Charity on the 25th with my Camaro club....excited....can't wait

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Fractured my shoulder and no driving my camaro until it heals. :( This is pure torture! Please post videos of your camaro cruises so I can sit in my camaro and pretend I am cruising along. :gears:
So sorry to hear that, but you have to heal first and do what the Dr said to do!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I know what you mean, driven mine to and from the dealer for inspection and to the carwash afterwards ... maybe 30 miles total since the 30th of November :( ... hope you recover fast

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Get well soon! I feel your withdrawls! I spent a couple of weeks in FL, and wished I had my Camaro. It's in the garage here in PA waiting for the world to thaw.

For now, I'm driving my winter love.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I feel your pain! I was not able to drive my Camaro or my 2 awesome bikes when I was laid up for 3 months with 6 broken ribs, broken collarbone, separated shoulder and collapsed lung!

It will pass. The first few weeks once you start feeling like yourself again are the hardest.... :( But just think how awesome it will be once you can!!

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
I know how you feel, I had two total knee replacements this year. I hope you heal fast.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I Have 2 cars in storage until April, I know how you feel :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts