1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
not bad...wheels are cool...hood is kinda fugly though, they can do better. I Like the fascia more than in previous pix.

·
Registered
589 Posts
That hood sucks.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
meh, just more speculation. the only people who know for sure ain't talkin' (and i'm not even privy to any of that info so don't ask me *shrugs*)

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think the front end is pretty accurate, but i'll bet that aint the hood on the production car.

mixed feelings on the side skirts, and i don't really like the wheels... good thing there will be 3 different designs in 2012 to choose from!

i really like how there is air ducts/brake vents on the front bumper like the CTS-V has!

·
Premium Member
4,374 Posts
Now who has a picture of the z/28 vert? Hood sucks....

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
All this seems to based off the mule. Which means....jack diddly.

There's only 50/50 chance at best ANY of the asthetic appointments will make it to the production vehicle. It's just someone hoping/wishing, and the speculation is always fun. Only the people in the know at GM knows exactly what this beast will look like when it does roll out. Unless they've changed their tack about future models, I have a hard time believing they're showing any cards at this point.

I'm no fan of that hood at all, so if it does come to pass as a factory item, that hood will get put in a box and set in the corner if I ever owned one.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
come on guys it is gonna be bad ass car i hope it has the same engine the corvette (ZL1)? 638 HP has i have 25K saved for a down payment on one AUGUST2011 cant wait
yeah, don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Not feelin' any of this, except maybe the wheels. When did the Z28 (historically speaking) become Top Dog in the Camaro line-up?
z28 was originally the rarer of the two.

Then from 1977-1995 there was no ss camaro. So the z28 was top dog.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we don't even know if its going to be called a Z28 yet! no official release from GM stating this

it would be funny to see the new Z28 become the current SS, and the new SS have the LSA :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts