that would bee amazing
but well this is "off topic"
when it says general discussion
which is discussion about the camaro
it doesnt say anything about trying to point out your opinion

·
Registered
256 Posts
I know someone working on the marrow in detroit (undisclosed name) who told me that "the final product packaging plans are not in place yet."

Does anyone know anything else on the topic? I really want to get a new SS, but not if I can wait for a 550 horse Z28 coming out later in the year...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I know someone working on the marrow in detroit (undisclosed name) who told me that "the final product packaging plans are not in place yet."

Does anyone know anything else on the topic? I really want to get a new SS, but not if I can wait for a 550 horse Z28 coming out later in the year...
I would love to own a Z28, I love the Z28 and even the badge itself appeals more to me, looks better too :D but I have a feeling it'll be priced out of my budget :(

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

I think it's safe to say it wont be out later in the year...might be a couple years.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's my understanding, through quotes from people in the know, that the current iteration of the Z28 is up in the air. Due to the government changing laws, it may change to something else in order to stay in compliance. There was never clear confirmation, either way, what the Z28 had. For me, I'd have loved the LSA and am still holding out. I might be in for a big let-down, but I'm going to keep the fingers crossed until otherwise.

·
8,984 Posts
I would love to own a Z28, I love the Z28 and even the badge itself appeals more to me, looks better too :D but I have a feeling it'll be priced out of my budget :(
Hell, I am not sure I can afford a V8 at this point.:BangHead:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Hell, I am not sure I can afford a V8 at this point.:BangHead:
Then you're in luck. I know of a great car coming out next spring that is a V6 that has 300hp! :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
If they

come out with a 550 Z/28 there are going to be a ton of ticked off 70K Z06 owners out there.

I just don't see it happening, but you never know.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I apologize in advance, Guy but the first thought that came into my head was you dressed like this as you told 54 about the 300 hp V6.:lol:

I would never wear that hat with those shoes.... :D

·
8,984 Posts
Then you're in luck. I know of a great car coming out next spring that is a V6 that has 300hp! :D
That won't happen.

I will probably trade my CTS for a used CTSV and wait for a used SS in the future.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
No, 1st gen CTSV.

If I was to get a $40,000 Coupe, it would be a CAMARO!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.