Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a pic of a friends camaro. He purchase this outright. He got a appearance package Front/rear valance a extra coat of pearl clear and some other stuff. I think he only has 2500 miles on the car. He also owns a 69 camaro Pace car. It is a convertible white/orange. And he has a rare buick gn which is mint. He heard I got my truck (2 years ago) and came to up to see me and show off.

I figured since the pics are sitting on my cam. I could share them. Not the best but I think I ended up delete some.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car

Yea Its a real sweet car. The color is something else- It is the standard candy red with a pearl clear coat- This car is a garage queen. Like mention it may have a knock over 2k on the car. I believe this is a 2011 car.

Too bad I havent driven a equilivent. This 427? BIG BLOCK. Would have been nice. Its more like eye candy- I was finishing my truck up- Notice body trim is not on front I had been working on my motor and was preping to put it in.

My friend was suprised he Heard all about syclones/typhoons and never actually saw one up close- He bought his grand national brand new in 86- or 87.

My other neighbor picked up a simmilar RS camaro which is lime green. He is trying to tell me that the car is rare- they didnt make alot of lime green camaros And its going to be worth alot.

One thing I could not find on the camaro was the battery. Anyone have any thoughts ? We could not locate it .

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Yea Its a real sweet car. The color is something else- It is the standard candy red with a pearl clear coat- This car is a garage queen. Like mention it may have a knock over 2k on the car. I believe this is a 2011 car.

Too bad I havent driven a equilivent. This 427? BIG BLOCK. Would have been nice. Its more like eye candy- I was finishing my truck up- Notice body trim is not on front I had been working on my motor and was preping to put it in.

My friend was suprised he Heard all about syclones/typhoons and never actually saw one up close- He bought his grand national brand new in 86- or 87.

My other neighbor picked up a simmilar RS camaro which is lime green. He is trying to tell me that the car is rare- they didnt make alot of lime green camaros And its going to be worth alot.

One thing I could not find on the camaro was the battery. Anyone have any thoughts ? We could not locate it .

Battery is in the trunk where you would find a spare tire...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts