Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad I found this site first. There seems to be a lot of ricers on that forum. Just browsing for a short time, I've found people putting neon underbody kits, mustang stripes, and even lambo doors. They should all be shot.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Just other opinions over there. Tastes don't always have to coincide but I do totally support anyone's decision to modify their car the way they want with their own money. Just not my cup of tea in some instances.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Just other opinions over there. Tastes don't always have to coincide but I do totally support anyone's decision to modify their car the way they want with their own money. Just not my cup of tea in some instances.
x2 :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
x2 :thumbsup:
x3!:thumbsup: I don't get annoyed with how anyone else mods THEIR car's...but nope, not gonna be ordering lambo doors and 24's for my car anytime soon. :cool:

but definitely less drama/more maturity here...usually ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well this picture probley will probley be taken down, but i thought it fit

·
Registered
746 Posts
Glad I found this site first. There seems to be a lot of ricers on that forum. Just browsing for a short time, I've found people putting neon underbody kits, mustang stripes, and even lambo doors. They should all be shot.
Wow, shoot someone because they modified a car, man you better never go to a real car show, you better stay in your boring world of driving a stock car and enjoying it. If someone wants to modify there car, it's ther car, they can do as they please, if you or someone else doesnt like it, thats fine...DON'T LOOK AT IT! Hope you never go to the SEMA show!!!!!!!

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Well this picture probley will probley be taken down, but i thought it fit

While I think calling anything material 'gay' is pretty lame, those wheels are pretty funny :lol:

I also find it funny seeing 'penis' and 'rim' in the same phrase :lol:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
the local guys over there are really cool I dont really go on the rest of the site like I do here. I def Like it here alot and the support NY5THGEN has recieved from MC I really appreciate

·
8,984 Posts
Hey brother, I totally agree with you. Some of the things people do to cars, make me laugh out loud, but as it has been echoed many times before, not me.

x3!:thumbsup: I don't get annoyed with how anyone else mods THEIR car's...but nope, not gonna be ordering lambo doors and 24's for my car anytime soon. :cool:

but definitely less drama/more maturity here...usually ;)
What are you talking about? I thought we were 9 and 10 on the Group Buy over at APC for the old-school incandescent underbody kit? You were getting envy greean and I was getting coward yellow. Man you are hurting my feelings!:eek:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
What are you talking about? I thought we were 9 and 10 on the Group Buy over at APC for the old-school incandescent underbody kit? You were getting envy greean and I was getting coward yellow. Man you are hurting my feelings!:eek:
shhhhhh, you weren't supposed to tell anyone!:eek:

·
8,984 Posts
What about the Superbird wing you ordered? Is that a secret?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
8,984 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, shoot someone because they modified a car, man you better never go to a real car show, you better stay in your boring world of driving a stock car and enjoying it. If someone wants to modify there car, it's ther car, they can do as they please, if you or someone else doesnt like it, thats fine...DON'T LOOK AT IT! Hope you never go to the SEMA show!!!!!!!
Lol, I wasn't being literal.

·
8,984 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts