Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a drive yesterday and within the first 5 minutes, passed three Camaros on the road.

Sweet.

And a neighbor across the street from me just got her's delivered. Two on the block and a Challenger next door. Need to take pics of the three together and post. Challenger is a beaut -- Red Classic.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
yup...seems to be a lot of Camaro's on the road in LI.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've only seen a handful here in zona. Did a drive to san diego once and didnt see a single one. Not even a challenger or a new mustang. Guess they're more broke than I thought.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I see them every so often in Cincy. I'm kind of glad they're not all over yet.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I used to almost see 5-6 everyday just on the way to work. I moved and head a different direction and see 1 or 2 now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Went for a drive yesterday and within the first 5 minutes, passed three Camaros on the road.

Sweet.

And a neighbor across the street from me just got her's delivered. Two on the block and a Challenger next door. Need to take pics of the three together and post. Challenger is a beaut -- Red Classic.
I just got my new camaro and the first thing I did was put seat covers on them. I didn't want to ruin the seats...the outside bolster always seems to get wear and tear. Not with SeatSavers by Supreme custom seat covers, I get them for the entire family. They really look nice and fit great...not sliding in and out with you, they stay put and keep seats clean and dry and best of all are easy to install and just as easy to keep clean...they're removable and washable. I recommend them to anyone with kids especially. Check it out at http://www.seatsavers.com

·
Registered
116 Posts
See, I'm happy to see the Camaro selling so HOT.. and I love passing another on the road, but here in Vegas they are everywhere!! I was hoping it would stay exclusive a little longer. when I ordered in October I saw maybe 2 a month.. when I received mine in February I was seeing 2 a week. Now I see them almost every day! sometimes i see 4 or 5 in a day! good news for GM but bad for us that want it to be a special car, not just another mustang every 2 blocks! With that said, My car is bad ass and still gets more looks than a lot of the super cars that drive in Vegas. Its not rare to see lambos, ferraris, Bentleys, Rolls Royce and so on when cruising the strip, but people still talk to me at stop lights and ask about her! Who needs to drop $300K to have a car that turns heads!! Not this Camaro owner!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Wow I live in Bum **** Texas and see them everywhere. I've seen two black ones like mine in a town of 200. lol They are going to out number the redneck trucks here soon....:lol: :lookandleave:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I just got my new camaro and the first thing I did was put seat covers on them. I didn't want to ruin the seats...the outside bolster always seems to get wear and tear. Not with SeatSavers by Supreme custom seat covers, I get them for the entire family. They really look nice and fit great...not sliding in and out with you, they stay put and keep seats clean and dry and best of all are easy to install and just as easy to keep clean...they're removable and washable. I recommend them to anyone with kids especially. Check it out at http://www.seatsavers.com
I smell some :spam: :shakefist::eager::hmm::chairshot::chop:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Man...half the US military here in NC has a Camaro...lol Nah but seriously, over 100K military here I think, over a third of the population...A LOT of Camaros!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I've only seen a handful here in zona. Did a drive to san diego once and didnt see a single one. Not even a challenger or a new mustang. Guess they're more broke than I thought.
I usually see at least one Camaro a day driving between Tempe and N PHX, mustangs on the other hand, can't drive more than 5 min with out seeing one, it's like plauge rats.

·
8,984 Posts
I see at least 5 per day, on the road, not including the 2 in my parking garage and the 10 or so at the Chevy dealer next to my office...
Me too brother! :lol:

Well, I actually see more than that as I pass several dealerships and commute 60 miles everyday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts