Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5-3-09 sunday ,the new boston rail yard in michigan is loaded with new camaros.i would say at least 150+ = 3 rows deep close to 50 in each row...i wish io could get closer but this place is in the middle of nowhere way off pennsylvania rd road.

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
Wow!

That is a hell of a lot of Camaros! O_O

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Maybe delivery would be QUICKER if 1) the owners of these Camaros where told where they were, 2) the keys were on top of the front left tire (close to the wheel weights if an SS...), and 3) the owners can drive their car to their respective Dealer to finish up the paperwork? :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
If this is in Michigan, does that mean, maybe, mine will be amoung them? I ordered mine in late October from Rockford Michigan just north of Grand Rapids. Oh please, please please!!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
i took those with a friends camera,trying to get closer but i think i got the closest so far with my video camera.to give you an idea how far away they are watch the video from previous, i would say about 1/4 mile from the main road and 1/8th from the back lot of the other biz.

i video drag racing and can see the end of the strip with my video camera from the burnout box.

this place has 2 chain link fences with barb wire at the top and a moat..lol all around the lot...maybe they are storing gold too..lol

you can see the previous video on you tube search bdcpro

·
Registered
10 Posts
How Cool!:thumbsup:I live less than 4 miles from that yard,and i used to work their:p You took those shots off of Pennyslvania rd & I-275,right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts