Modern Camaro Forums banner

Camaros & Coffee Volume 2

5K views 43 replies 17 participants last post by  Kunk1963 
#1 ·
I went to Cars & Coffee last Saturday and I took over 450 pictures in less than two hours. I won't make you suffer through them all...but I did want to share a few...or more...lol.

Here's Camaro row and some nice 5thGens.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

See less See more
#37 ·
:werd: + me :D

Just a reminder...Cars & Coffee is from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. If you want to display your car...I would recommend being there by 8:00. It's at Classic BMW in Plano which is located on the NE corner of Spring Creek Pkwy and the North Dallas Tollway. It is free to all.

Here's a link to the web site: Cars and Coffee™ Dallas

If you don't want to display your car...you can arrive anytime and park at the office building immediately north of the dealership on the north bound tollway access road.

If anyone makes it out...please look me up and introduce yourself. :D I usually leave about 11:00 because I have to work. And Envy went back to the shop today so I will be in our Mustang. I definitely won't be found in the Mustang section either...lol...here's a couple of pictures so you know what to look for.
Wow impressed w/photos...great job Envy :thumbsup: "LUV Verts !" :D
I wished I lived their, I'd be their every Month :lol:

#14 ·
There were some pretty bad*ss Cudas too. Check out the tires on this one. I'm still a newb so they were the widest tires I'd ever seen on a "regular" car.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

I didn't even know they made a Cuda in 2009. [URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

#16 ·
And now a few rarely seen...some for good reason...lol.

Anyone remember AMC?

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Or..

[URL="
[/URL]

And anyone recognize this one?

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

There was even a brand new Rolls Royce and an Aston Martin.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

#21 ·
Thanks for sharing w/us that do not have a place to go see a "good" car show close....

#27 · (Edited)
I like the bottles of spray strapped to the new vette.....cause sometimes, fast just isn't fast enough.
That's what I thought. The funniest thing about the vettes is whether they're old or new...every one of them has a fire extinguisher in it.
It was the first mod I purchased for mine and I didn't even know everyone else did the same thing. What does that say about a Corvette? And I knew you were a truck girl at heart envy, lol![/quote]

And yes...you had me pegged right. The bad thing was that truck was for sale. [URL=" I did manage to resist the urge...but if I had an extra $60,000 laying around...that baby would be mine! [URL="
[/URL]

#26 ·
That was just Cars & Coffee...not a real car show. No winners and no losers...just a bunch of car people getting together to shoot the sh*t. It happens the first Saturday of every month and this was not near as full as the lot gets in the summertime. It's a great place to see any kind of car you can imagine. We are very lucky to live here in North Dallas...were everyone has a weekend warrior...and they don't mind sharing with the rest of us.

A friend of mine got a scratch on his lambo at C&C last year and I thought he was going to poop his pants. But he got it buffed out and was back the next month showing it off again. [URL="
[/URL]

You guys will probably be subjected to a few more rounds of pictures as the months go by. I'm so sorry...I just can't help myself! [URL="
[/URL]

#32 · (Edited)
Camaro and Coffee meets first Sat of every month...where?:confused:
Great Job Hilary! I have the same question as JWD621 - Where exactly does this take place and what time? Thanks for the great posts. :thumbsup:
It's called Cars & Coffee and it is sponsored by and meets at Classic BMW located on the NE corner of Spring Creek Parkway and the North Dallas Tollway in Plano. It's from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. Any car is welcome for display until the lot is full...and they will pack them in until there is only one lane to navigate around. The lot has about 400 spaces but they pack in 500+ cars. When the weather is good the lot is full by about 8:15 or so. Spectators park in the office building parking lot next door and it's free of charge to exhibitors and spectators alike. They do sell coffee and all proceeds benefit a local charity.

It's a whole lot of fun and feast for your eyes. If either of you make it out...be sure to look for Envy and I and say hello. We don't park with the local Camaro club though so you might have to look a little harder...lol. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.