Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get a phone call from my sales rep letting me know that my Camaro is finally in and ready to go. Only one problem, the dealer is back home in Houston and I'm going to school at Baylor (in Waco), so I have to wait until Saturday to get it.. Yeah I know three more days isn't going to kill me but do you really think I'm going to retain anything these next couple days in class? :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sorry to hear that dude. It sucks. I'm still waiting for mine. It's been produced and it's waiting to be put on a truck...

I thought these 10 weeks of waiting since ordering were tough - now knowing it's produced and waiting for it to get to me is even worse. And I've never been a patient man..... I hate to wait, but I've got no choice... :eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought these 10 weeks of waiting since ordering were tough - now knowing it's produced and waiting for it to get to me is even worse. And I've never been a patient man..... I hate to wait, but I've got no choice... :eek:

Sounds like you just described me, lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think there's a lot of "us" out there that either waited or are currently waiting. My wife's about ready to kill me over it. She won't complain though when we finally pick the car up at the dealer. BTW, how long did it take for yours to get from production to the dealer. It seemed like you and I were right around the same time for productions. My TPW was 8/31.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW, how long did it take for yours to get from production to the dealer. It seemed like you and I were right around the same time for productions. My TPW was 8/31.
My TPW was the 24, it didn't get made until the 27th. Then I tracked the railcar it was on, and so from the 27th to the 6th is how long it took from the time it was made to arrive at the station in Houston. Then it took another 3 days to get to my dealer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks. I'm hoping also for about 10 days or so for shipping. Mine was produced on 9/3. I'm tracking it on the spreadsheet and at present it's still "available to ship". Mine is going by truck, though, to PA. :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Sorry to hear that dude. It sucks. I'm still waiting for mine. It's been produced and it's waiting to be put on a truck...

Waiting is my problem :lol:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Time to take the 3 hour drive home to the dealer. Oh man, oh man, oh man!

·
Registered
470 Posts
the few days of waiting when I was waiting for my stripes was hard I drove by the lot 100 times good luck
BUSTED! It was at the dealer by the end of August...$20 please :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh man I love this car, I've been out ever since I got it. I'll post pictures sometime tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts