Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Rick, You might want to contact the service manager and have him take the keys away from her. I heard from a good source the last one that came in she was caught doing laps around the lot. :lol:
Hardy har har, Lynn! Real funny!

Yours was the only one I did laps in...and it wasn't around the lot, I took yours to the track! HA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well Anna,

At least you got to drive it!! I'm still waiting to drive the darn thing! It's got over 200 miles on it - I put a whopping 2 miles on it!:(

Kelly

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ut oh

So Ill get it with 500 miles on it..?:mad:

LOL J/K:lol:

Ah Ok.. just do the first oil change for me and make sure she gets 91-93 octane along ya adventures.. :):thumbsup::5go:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Well Anna,

At least you got to drive it!! I'm still waiting to drive the darn thing! It's got over 200 miles on it - I put a whopping 2 miles on it!:(

Kelly

Kelly, you mean that I got to RACE IT AT THE TRACK and you've only been able to put 2 miles on it?!?! Well, I'll be...that's crazy!

When Lynn and I go fishing I bet he'll leave it at home...heck, you could put a couple thousand miles on it in a weekend! In fact, you should drive over at night and meet us at the Little River.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
So Ill get it with 500 miles on it..?:mad:

LOL J/K:lol:

Ah Ok.. just do the first oil change for me and make sure she gets 91-93 octane along ya adventures.. :):thumbsup::5go:

Absolutely nothing but Premium in your car Rick! 500 miles? Heck, I was hoping for 1,000! I wanna look cool, too...and even I can look cool in a Camaro! hahahahhaha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kelly, you mean that I got to RACE IT AT THE TRACK and you've only been able to put 2 miles on it?!?! Well, I'll be...that's crazy!

When Lynn and I go fishing I bet he'll leave it at home...heck, you could put a couple thousand miles on it in a weekend! In fact, you should drive over at night and meet us at the Little River.
It's homecoming that nite, so we'll see how early they leave. They leave early enough, I may be able to race up there in enough time to meet you! You know how fast those Camaro's are!! :thumbsup:
But Lynn keeps hiding the keys on me:angry:, so I'll probably have to drive my 4-cylinder Mariner, so maybe I'll make it in time for dessert. :lol:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Kelly, that's the reason I gave you two sets of keys, so Lynn CAN'T hide them on you! You're supposed to keep one set in your purse, silly! lol

Dessert sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts