Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Everyone! www.CamaroTracking.com is finally up and running. So please direct all tracking requests there. I will be updating pre-production requests there. However once you have a VIN, you will be able to follow your car on the rail as well!!!! Updates will be done weekly for status 1100 - 3400 on Wednesday. If you are at 3400 and have a current TPW, I will be checking them daily starting Tuesday of that week. Even if your car is built on Monday, it will not be updated until Monday night at 11pm. So I will not have updates until Tuesday morning. So, from here on out check www.CamaroTracking.com

·
Registered
913 Posts
Funny you should say that! We can actually track any and all GM products...
We can- but not on Camarotracking.com That site is exclusively Camaro as that is all we have permission from GM to proceed with at this point. We do expect the next approved step to be Corvette though. :D

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Where's Tim with the banhammer:D... I'll be sure to use that site when I order one:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I asked my dealer today if there was any update on my car. He told me that as of the last time he checked there was still not a tpw. He's been checking "everyday." You should have seen the look on his face when i gave him the vin and told him it had already been produced. Thanks ss eric and camarotracking.com. If it wasn't for you guys i wouldn't have a clue whats goin on.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I asked my dealer today if there was any update on my car. He told me that as of the last time he checked there was still not a tpw. He's been checking "everyday." You should have seen the look on his face when i gave him the vin and told him it had already been produced. Thanks ss eric and camarotracking.com. If it wasn't for you guys i wouldn't have a clue whats goin on.
You are very welcome!! :thumbsup:

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You are so very welcome!!! You are going to love your car!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts