Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know....this has probably been discussed before, but as folks are starting (slowly) to get their cars delivered, I thought it would be good to cover this again.

My question is this:

I am wondering where to get some of the best rates on a car loan? Anyone have any good ones out there?

I went to my credit union and they told me 5.25% for 60 months. That isn't bad, but I was hoping for a little better.

What has anyone found out there?

Thanks!

Joe

·
Registered
395 Posts
I know, I know....this has probably been discussed before, but as folks are starting (slowly) to get their cars delivered, I thought it would be good to cover this again.

My question is this:

I am wondering where to get some of the best rates on a car loan? Anyone have any good ones out there?

I went to my credit union and they told me 5.25% for 60 months. That isn't bad, but I was hoping for a little better.

What has anyone found out there?

Thanks!
Joe

that is a good rate, my credit union wants 5.5% for 60 months

·
Registered
41 Posts

I have been preapproved for 5.1, 60 or 72 months with a credit union in Houston. I would guess you could request credit no matter where you are from. My companies credit union didn't have quite as good a rate, plus they didn't offer GAP. I don't know if this is enough of a difference for you to be interested in or not. The GAP is a flat 200.00 is what they said, which I do not know how that compares as I have never had it before. They have 4.85 for 48 months. It is JSC (Johnson Space Center) Federal Credit Union if you are interested...

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
4.99 for 77 months at Midflorida
or
5.74 for 72 months at USAA

Tier 1.

I plan on doubling the car payment after 4 years.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
My credit union has a "sale" every April and October. Just last month, it was 3.99% for 60 months. Normally it's around 5.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts