Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery almost 2 weeks ago and the the wrong stripes were sent. I ordered the cyber grey hockey stripes, and my salesman said he doesnt know how long they are going to take to come in. So my question is can I cancel the stripes and get my money back? I would rather have them painted anyway. Anyone know how this works?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tried to cancel my stripes and my ground effects. They said I couldn't do it. This was even before I got the car. They said once the order was put in, there was nothing I could do, even on the dealer installed stuff. Good Luck
Regards,

·
Registered
72 Posts
I thought these options were dealer installed? If so, tell the dealer not to install when the car come in. They shoud give them to you and you can keep or sell.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I thought these options were dealer installed? If so, tell the dealer not to install when the car come in. They shoud give them to you and you can keep or sell.

I agree ^^^. It's not easy to get any money back from a dealer...might have to just take the stripes and sell them. But you ARE better off getting them painted on, my dealer didn't do such a great job and I'm in the process of trying to get them to redo them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts