Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend looking for:
2SS/RS
Black exterior
Gray interior
Manual
No sunroof
No stripes

Do any of you dealerships out there have one in stock, or have allocation for one and can get it fairly soon?

Thanks much!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
There are two in the USA, both with 21" wheels, both $40K +

One in NE, and one in CA.

I have 7 open allocations for the next three weeks. And since your a focus member - my guess is your order can go through quickly ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

I have 7 open allocations for the next three weeks. And since your a focus member - my guess is your order can go through quickly ;)

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it along. I've already used my E ticket for my own 5th Gen! If it will work twice, that would be cool.

BTW: Our friend has a 2006 Corvette, Automatic w/16,000 miles for sale or trade-in. Machine Silver with Dark Charcoal interior, glass top and lots of add ons.

·
Registered
913 Posts

Just out of idle curiosity, how many of that vehicle are available with stripes? I'm just wondering if the majority of dealers are ordering factory stripes or not.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just out of idle curiosity, how many of that vehicle are available with stripes? I'm just wondering if the majority of dealers are ordering factory stripes or not.

He'd like silver stripes. No matter either way if it comes with or if he gets them painted on later.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Stripes can still be dealer installed. If someone wants them, we'll order them. If they don't and change their monds, we'll put them on :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts