Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost unreal that the 5th gen production started in earnest 10 years ago. What was it, January of 2009 for saleable VIN #1? At any rate, there was a million posts with discussions of pre-orders and people waiting to order the new 2010 Camaro in their favorite flavors in 2009. It was a lot of fun to hear of people's "journey" into 5th Gen territory, and still is. Especially when Fbodfather was in the middle of everything trying to answer a zillion questions and getting pulled apart by us rabid dogs starving for our cars.

Anyway, it makes me feel a little nostalgic about my own Camaro deliveries. So I figured I'd post my darn near decade of 5th Gen ownership. Nothing to take away from the 6th Gen, but those were some great times, am I right?

So I decided to share some baby pics of the 2010, 2013, and for good measure, my 2002 that got sold for helping to fund the 2013 (since the pics were in the same folder). And I had a personal discussion about each and every one of them with Fbodfather prior to ordering and/or purchase.

Y'all want to share any memories?

Attachments

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Congrats you two.... Time has flown by us hasnt it.... Haven me 2 girls... A 2011 LT1 an A 2013 SS/RS... I so missed them an you all, (agreed) the smiles I felt daily !!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Yeah....10 years and I still love driving my Camaro. It still puts a smile on my face.

Reactions: JWD621
1 - 5 of 5 Posts