Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/1435138293.html

My friends thought it would be funny to put my bike up for sale on CL. I think it's pretty funny, but my house number is on there and random creeps keep calling in the middle of the night. I'm flagging the hell out of it, but they won't remove it. I'd turn off my house phone, but I'm expecting return calls from employers.

Thanks

BTW: Don't call me. :mad:

EDIT: I'm sure there will be more of these so once it's flagged, if a mod wants to close and delete this thread it would be great, because I'll probably be posting another one.

EDIT #2, flag the link in this post...it's a new one. Sorta getting tired of this.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Got you covered

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Darn, I thought it was all true. I was just about to call. I saw it on the interwebz, so it must be true.... :lol:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are still calling my house >.<

Thanks for flags.

EDIT: I think it's finally been taken down.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I think ill buy it and strip it for parts and then sell them all... It would be fun to prank call adam all hours of the day

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't plan on pressing charges, since it was a one time thing, but how could you even press charges? There is no real info there. I can only think of a IP trace to their house.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I don't plan on pressing charges, since it was a one time thing, but how could you even press charges? There is no real info there. I can only think of a IP trace to their house.
Yeah, I wasn't hinting you should, just pointing it out.
Years ago, I posted an online classified ad for a co-workers car. Before ebay/Craigslist were so popular. He thought he was funny trying to prank a few of us at the office, but failed every time. He fielded calls for 3 days straight :lol:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I have to admit that Adam does have a sence of humor when I called him just now on his cell. Time for some payback on those socalled friends.:bat::bat::bat:
haha,

I can't do too much when I'm trying to be a cop or I'd whoop all their asses. :rolleyes:

EDIT: After I realized it was you, I tried to throw up a fake european accent because I didn't want you to hear my redneck-PA or italian one. :eek:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
"I am selling my Honda Shadow due to a recent loss in my life and the lack of money. My boyfriend passed away this past summer and it was his since it was brand new in 2001. It has 8,000 miles on it and was only adult driven. Im looking to get around $1,500 or best offer. Bring all offers to the table I just want it gone due to memories. Call my house @ (724) 523-5222 or text only on my cell (724) 757-4103 or for just more info. Can call or text at anytime or hour. Thanks Adam." From Craigslist

That is pretty funny

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll admit, it was funny the first time but now it's dumb and annoying. I have to unlplug my house phone so I can get some sleep, but then I might be missing out on a future employers or a real caller for my bike.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts