Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott can...

he decided to get some more ink done last night. we found an awesome local tattoo artist named Tony who drives a hearse. he also happens to do killer work. he's working at a local place called Twisted Addictions. we'll likely get him to do the rest of our ink.

Scott's half-sleeve is coming along nicely. here's the latest addition:

and here's a shot of all our hearses together out in front of the shop

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks good, I recently got my half sleeve done...it's the hear no, see no, speak no evil theme without the monkeys ;)
that's wicked!! i love it.

and thanks, TX_SS. i don't think he's gonna do the elbow-web, but i think a flaming skull is next. :D

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
looks good, I recently got my half sleeve done...it's the hear no, see no, speak no evil theme without the monkeys ;)
Nice work..:thumbsup: How many hours to do the whole thing? How many trips? Was that he had or you came up with yourself?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice work..:thumbsup: How many hours to do the whole thing? How many trips? Was that he had or you came up with yourself?
it took 3 trips and 11 hours total, I came up with the idea and drew a rough draft and my tattoo artist made it into what it is today. This guy is awesome and very reasonably priced

1 - 11 of 11 Posts