Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OTTAWA -- The everyday act of filling a gas tank is at the center of a tug-of-war between Canada's auto industry and environmentalists as the deadline approaches for the Canadian government to write strict new fuel efficiency regulations to help combat climate change.

More...

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I'm with Luwinki on this one.

I think the global temp is most influenced by the sun. The sun has sun cycles. Also the more sun spots counted on the sun the hotter the global temp is here.

The global temp has been hotter than it is now then it got cold "mini iceage" then it got warmer then it got a little cooler "early-mid 1900's" and now its getting warmer.
I would not doubt that it starts getting cooler in my lifetime.

I do believe emmisions effect at a local level such as metros. "smog". the whole populated landmass is tiny compared to the entire earth.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think that these Political Activists need to focus right now more on getting our feet out of the Middle East, and then reap the environmental benifits than come along with it.

If that doesn't please them, then after the above, they can ***** and moan about the climate.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I think that these Political Activists need to focus right now more on getting our feet out of the Middle East, and then reap the environmental benifits than come along with it.

If that doesn't please them, then after the above, they can ***** and moan about the climate.
Everytime I see an Political Activist, I think of an attention *****. They will complain about anything and everything offends them. They make everyone lives horrible just to change something that will have to be changed later down the road to suit a different generation of activist; so its a pointless lifestyle. "Emo" also comes to mind.

Im all for progressive thinking and action, but sometimes I think the government and media should take on a 1950's persona (the STFU you kid mentality)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts