Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breaking news : Prime Minister Harper set to announce a $ 3.5 billion package for the big 3 here in Canada. Should be on the news shortly.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
YES...we've certainly had enough doom and gloom. Hopefully some more good news is ahead.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow thats a first another country cleaning up our messes? bought time someone else helps us out.

i take back everything i ever said bad about canada.
Don't worry we accept your apology. I still enjoy your country and the American people , not sure about your GOP party !!!

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I think something many American Camaro enthusiasts don't realize is that our Camaros are built in Canada by the fine people of....you guessd it, Canada. It's wonderful that the Prime Minister is doing what he can to keep his economy as strong as possible.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think something many American Camaro enthusiasts don't realize is that our Camaros are built in Canada by the fine people of....you guessd it, Canada. It's wonderful that the Prime Minister is doing what he can to keep his economy as strong as possible.
Ok it now official . The Government of Canada and the Province of Ontario will step up to the plate and inject billions into the Canadian auto sector. Thanks to Prime Minster Harper , Tony Clement Industry Minister and Premier Dalton McGinty of Ontario.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Its real sad that our own gov can't see how they need to help. It so reminds me of our levee situation they wouldn't spend like 300 million to upgrade them so katrina came and made them spend billions.:angry:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great!

Glad to hear that Somebody's government knows when to step in. Maybe Bush could do ONE good thing for the U.S in eight years. It's only a few million jobs that could be in limbo. It would help his almost non-existent approval rating.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I think its kinda sad...
The three things that keep our economy going the government doesnt want to help
stupid US government...
I am an American and I am ashamed
gorge bush is the worst thing to ever happen to this country...
I cant believe people voted him in TWICE god
but seriously the US government needs to pay attention to that... cause they need help

1 - 20 of 30 Posts