Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canadian pre production order status now available!
For the first time and with much effort we are proud to introduce Canadian Pre Production Tracking now. Tracking is limited to status 3000 (Order accepted by production control) and higher due to the operating system used in Canada. But it will get you detailed and up to date status information during the critical last weeks before production.
Camarotracking.com

Thanks, Larry

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
so will my dealer be able to give me the order number as soon as they put their order in?

they told me that the order for my car will go in this sat feb 20th. do they get the order number right away, or will i have to wait for that too

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
so will my dealer be able to give me the order number as soon as they put their order in?

they told me that the order for my car will go in this sat feb 20th. do they get the order number right away, or will i have to wait for that too
Yes, they will have it tomorrow. Ask your dealer to give you the order number and then you can enter it on the Camarotracking.com site.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
cool thank you. i'm sure my salesman will appreciate it when i don't call him every other day wondering what the status of my car is

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Canadian pre production order status now available!
For the first time and with much effort we are proud to introduce Canadian Pre Production Tracking now. Tracking is limited to status 3000 (Order accepted by production control) and higher due to the operating system used in Canada. But it will get you detailed and up to date status information during the critical last weeks before production.
Camarotracking.com

Thanks, Larry
Excellent job guys, thanks for your hard work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
looks like i'm one of three canadian orders being a guinea pig for the new canadian tracking system. still have to wait till my order is in the 3000's but so looking forward to the weekely emails

1 - 6 of 6 Posts