Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found out today from my dealer why my car has been on the train for 14 days. seems the train has broken down in toronto. wheel fell off or something and damaged the train car. waiting on a decision of whether theyre gonna fix the train where it sits or unload all the cars from it onto a working train. guess im gonna be waitin some more :mad: :(

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Oh man! Dude that sucks, its kinda the same feelin when peoples were built then had to sit in QC. Hopefully they switch them up and get things rollin soon

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I'd be driving up to that train and getting my car off...not really, but that sucks man!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im sure there are some other states besides florida whos cars are on that train. my dealer said he had 4 besides mine on that train.

·
Registered
105 Posts
broken train wheel? 14 days?

Raillines do not make money that way,,,,seems odd? If you have your order and VIN,someone here may check out your actual status....
my 2 cents

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
just found out today from my dealer why my car has been on the train for 14 days. seems the train has broken down in toronto. wheel fell off or something and damaged the train car. waiting on a decision of whether theyre gonna fix the train where it sits or unload all the cars from it onto a working train. guess im gonna be waitin some more :mad: :(
No doubt about it, a UFO was involved. The train was probably too heavy for the tractor beam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts