Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2012 TF3 Manual
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me please if this gm code 92215994 will fit my car with a high wing spoiler? Any info would help, even if you know of one that does fit the high wing spoiler please inform and thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Can anyone tell me please if this gm code 92215994 will fit my car with a high wing spoiler? Any info would help, even if you know of one that does fit the high wing spoiler please inform and thanks in advance!
good Luck with this ... I've asked everyone (well several people) if they thought there was any chance their cover would fit a HWS ... thus far, no one has confidently answered the question with a yes.

When I use a cover (now and then) I use one bought at Walmart (the higher star version, whatever brand that was - I think I have the box still, if you are interested after you read this) It cost about $70. The catch is, it is one to fit a 2012 Charger, not a 2012 Camaro (again, I will confirm this is you are interested). Its still not a perfect fit, but its not horrible either.

If someone has a GOOD answer for this, I am also interested.

·
2012 TF3 Manual
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am using an advance auto cover now it fits but loose and tacky. I am looking for a nice fitted look. The gm part numbers do not diff between the models other than ls,lt, and ZL1 none of which only come with the high wing so.... I will buy the fitted number I listed above and report back. Thanks again.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Go to chevymall.com and go the Camaro car cover section. They sell a satin stretch indoor cover. It stretches and fits over my high wing spoiler perfect. Love it!! :thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I need an outdoor one :(

·
Registered
269 Posts
They do offer an outdoor cover. I called them an asked about their covers before I ordered, actually phoned ordered it right then. The covers are made by coverking. They are high quality covers with very few seams.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I'll look at the again (if the clouds stay away long enough for this stupid satellite internet to stay up - 4 days of rain with very limited internet is not good). I looked at them once before ... not sure why I didn't go that route.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts